This gas smoker operates with natural or LP gas and has a firebox that can accommodate 2-3 fireplace-sized logs for your smoke profile. Without wood, the smoker serves as a versatile roasting oven. The SRG-400 has stationary product racks and uses convection air to circulate the heat and smoke throughout the cabinet for an even and consistent cook.
Convection Air System
- The 65,000 BTU (19KW) burner heats the smoker cabinet and ignites the 2-3 fireplace size logs in the firebox to obtain the desired flavor, aroma, and texture.
- The convection fan draws the smoke from the firebox and circulates the smoke throughout the smoker’s cooking cabinet.
- The Subterthermic® flue increases the smoke flavor of the product, increases the heat efficiency, and reduces the wood usage.
- The entire smoker interior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.
- The smoker comes standard with (14), 18″ x 26″ (457 x 660mm) product racks and has a maximum capacity of (27) product racks with 1 1/2″ (38mm) spacing.
Programmable Digital Control Panel
- The standard programmable digital cook and hold control allows for cook temperature selection between 140° to 325°F (60° to 163°C), cook time, and hold temperature and allows for programming of 30 preset menus.
- The smoker exterior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.