Meadow Creek Grills With Rotating Grates
Make it Fun and Easy to Grill Tender, Mouth-Watering Chicken for Crowds Every Time!
Known as the “chicken flippers,” these Meadow Creek grills with rotating sandwich grates take barbecue fund-raising and backyard grilling to a whole new level. Double-sided rotating grates make it easy to turn the entire rack of meat with one hand. The stainless steel grates never rust and are easy to maintain, for many years of use.
Select a model below for more information.
Meadow Creek BBQ42 With Optional Insulation, Stainless Steel Lid, and 8” Casters on Stand
Why you should consider a Meadow Creek Chicken Cooker...
There are two common problems when cooking bone-in chicken: Over direct heat, your chicken will tend to dry out before it's done; on an offset smoker, unless you are really good at it, the skin will be rubbery. The distance between the fire and the grate in these Meadow Creek grills eliminates this problem.
- This grill makes it easy to grill perfectly done bone-in chicken. It also works great for other foods, such as potatoes and sausage links. For foods that require a more intense fire, such as burgers and steaks, you can raise the charcoal pan (brackets are custom on the larger units).
- This grill offers one of the most enjoyable methods of raising money or simply feeding a crowd. Whether you're just cooking for your family or for hundreds at a fund-raiser, we have the size grill that will work for you.
- Locking sandwich grates pivot in the middle to make turning the meat quick and easy. The grates have handles designed to conveniently and safely turn the meat or remove it when you're done. Simply grab a handle and turn it with one hand or lift both ends to remove the rack from the grill. That's all there's to it!
- Rust-free T304 stainless steel grates eliminate the hassle of scrubbing rust off the grates and the possibility of rust contamination on your meat.
- This heavy duty charcoal grill is made of 13 gauge welded steel painted with heat-resistant black paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Removable ash pans make removing the ashes a snap.
- The trailer models are built on an angle frame and feature a 2" ball hitch and safety chains, heavy duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axles, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate. We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for trailer models.
Usage Summary: The Meadow Creek Chicken Cooker is the perfect choice if you want to grill perfectly done bone-in chicken and also want the option to grill other foods, such as sausage links, burgers, steaks, and potatoes.
Difference in Models: Available in charcoal/wood fired models. Sizes range from small backyard models to a custom order trailer with as many pits as you need. Browse the product listings above for more information and a list of features, measurements, and upgrades for each model.
Questions about Meadow Creek Chicken Cookers?
Our family is happy to help. We use Meadow Creek Cookers regularly in our catering business and we're happy to pass on what we know to you.
Call us at (215) 752-5500, email us using this contact form, or visit our store in person.
Sunday – Monday: Closed
Tuesday – Friday: 11 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm