Green Mountain Grills
Mastering your backyard BBQ has never been easier.
Welcome to the New Age of Smart Grilling
The Ultimate Hassle-Free Grilling Experience
Anyone can grill with Green Mountain Grills. You can finally forget the hassle of continually adjusting vents to find the perfect temperature or trying to add charcoal under your food while you're grilling. For many years Green Mountain Grills have constantly refined and improved their products so that you can now own a high-tech, industry-leading pellet grill for a modest price.
Adjust the smoke and temperature electronically and keep it there. With a GMG grill, you just “set it and forget it.” You can produce succulent food, in your own backyard, that proves you’re a pro.
Select a grill below for more info.
How a Pellet Grill Works
THE GMG DIFFERENCE
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger, which feeds pellets, into the firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air-flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.
Delicious recipes cooked on Green Mountain Grills
"Not Your Typical" Bacon Cheeseburger
How to Grill a Tomahawk Ribeye
Hank Vaiden's Chocolate Bacon Cobbler
Pellet Smoked Pulled Pork
Pulled Lamb Gyros With Big Smoke BBQ
Artisan Style Pepperoni Pizza
Questions about Green Mountain Grills?
Our family is happy to help. Grilling and smoking is what we do. We're happy to answer all your questions about Green Mountain Pellet Grills.
Call us at 215-752-5500, email us using this contact form, or visit our store in person.
Sunday – Monday: Closed
Tuesday – Friday: 11 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm