This gas smoker operates with natural or LP gas and has a firebox that can accommodate 2-3 fireplace-sized logs for your smoke profile. Without wood, the smoker serves as a versatile roasting oven. The MLR-150 smoker has a rotisserie system and uses convection air to circulate the heat and smoke throughout the cabinet for an even and consistent cook.
Convection Air System
- The 65,000 BTU (19KW) burner heats the smoker cabinet and ignites the 2-3 fireplace size logs in the firebox to obtain the desired flavor, aroma, and texture.
- The convection fan draws the smoke from the firebox and circulates the smoke throughout the smoker’s cooking cabinet.
- The Subterthermic® front or rear flue increases the smoke flavor of the product, increases the heat efficiency, and reduces the wood usage.
- The entire smoker interior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.
- The smoker comes standard with (4), 3-tier rack hangers that hold a maximum of (12), 10″ x 22″ (254 x 559mm) nickel chrome plated product racks with 2 1/2″ (64mm) spacing.
Manual Digital Control Panel
- The standard digital thermostat allows for cook temperature selection between 140° to 325°F (60° to 163°C) and will maintain consistent temperature throughout the cook cycle.
- The rotisserie can be advanced by pressing and holding the rotisserie advance button, or stepping on the rotisserie foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- The smoker exterior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.
- The convection fan access door allows the convection fan blade to be accessed from the outside of the smoker for easy cleaning to ensure proper airflow and to prevent the convection fan motor from failing.