This pig cooker is ready to roll! Built on a solid trailer frame, this cooker comes equipped with a 2″ ball hitch, a heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, and flush-mount LED lights. Propane-fired. Dual shut-offs and a thermo coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
Easily roast a whole pig up to 325 pounds (live weight) on the PR72GT gas-fired pig cooker trailer without the need for a rotisserie. Besides whole pigs and a quarter of a beef, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do in a regular smoker, including up to 44 pork butts or 60 whole chickens using the optional second tier grate. Add a wood chip tray or the charcoal insert to cook with smoke.
Gas tank is optional.
Features of the PR72T Charcoal Pig Roaster Trailer
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.
There are no reviews yet.