Choose Meadow Creek’s PR60T Pig Roaster trailer and easily roast up to a 250 lb. (live weight) whole pig on-site without turning the meat or adding charcoal. Besides whole pigs, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including up to 35 pork butts or 45 whole chickens with the second tier grate. Runs on charcoal and wood.
This pig roaster is ready to roll! Built by professional trailer manufacturers, this cooker comes equipped with a 2″ ball hitch, a heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, and flush-mount LED lights.
Features of the PR60GT Propane Pig Roaster Trailer
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1″ pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.
There are no reviews yet.