Meadow Creek entered the cabinet smoker market with the development of the BX50 Box Smoker several years ago. Now the BX100 Box Smoker offers the same advantages in a bigger size. If you liked the BX50 but need more cooking area, you’ll love the BX100. It holds 22 Boston butts, 12 whole briskets, and 16 racks of St. Louis ribs at a time and is designed to feed up to 300 people at a time when cooking pulled pork.
The BX100 comes with an auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug for hassle-free water smoking as in the other BX models. It does an excellent job with or without water, unlike some cabinet smokers on the market, such as the famous Backwoods Competitor. This makes it possible to smoke jerky or anything you want to smoke dry (without the use of water).
Features of the BX100 Cabinet (Box) Smoker
- Double walls with 1″ insulation
- Auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug
- Removable water pan
- Built for wet and dry smoking
- Slide-out cooking grates made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod
- Adjustable grate configuration (There are 7 slots total, with the option of adding three more grates.)
- Painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Built-in Guru adapter for temp controller mounting
- Slide-out charcoal basket with a grate for the ashes to fall through
- Stainless steel handles
- 2 stainless steel calibratable thermometers
- Cast iron spin vents at the bottom of the firebox for precise draft control
- Uncoated steel interior
- Built on a heavy-duty wagon chassis with 4 12″ wheels.
There are no reviews yet.